Through phase specific workshops and seminars the NQT Autumn Festival of Learning will allow teachers to reflect upon their current practice and engage with current pedagogical thinking. As part of the developing NQT toolkit we will also be sharing proven practical strategies and techniques to support effective teaching and learning back in schools.
Autumn workshops include :
• Effective Time Management
• Love to Investigate – Science
• Mastery in Maths
• Art Attack – Getting to Grips with the Art Curriculum
• Creating Enabling Environments in EYFS
• Outdoor Learning in EYFS
• Building Language and Communication in EYFS
• Magpie Trail – come and look around our school.
See an idea you like ? Borrow it, adapt it, use it !